Gyoza 1059: Participants sans Me.
- Mike: The Frenchman. Mike, you guys lost. Sorry.
- Mr. Noguchi: The Quiet Guy. There is always one.
- Nancy: Miss Funny & True TV Junkie.
- Lhuga: Blogging Captain and Professional Reservation Maker.
- Sachiko: Bearer of Cute Keychain Gifts.
Gyoza 1059: The Aftermath.
40 Gyoza 1059 gyoza are entirely too much for 6 people. That’s 6.6 gyoza per person. Sachiko only managed to consume 3. A poor performance, if you ask me. Nancy met her quota. God only knows how many extra I put away to make up for the slackers! Sachiko! Lhuga! Mike? Mr. Noguchi was a bit quiet over in the corner, so I am not sure how many gyoza he destroyed. All in all, a good night. Next, we are off to the beer factory/brewery in Yokohama. This is good for us, but bad for Lhuga: She gets to make more reservations.
Gyoza 1059: The Rules.
They have rules:
- You only get to order once.
- No takeout/takeaway.
- You cannot bring your own to be cooked. Why they felt this rule is needed is baffling.
- You can order as much beer as you like. I guess this is more a privilege than a rule.
Oh, and the staff is just a tiny bit rude. Not Soup Nazi rude.