To hell with LOHAS, give me my A/C. It was 31 degrees celsius indoors with the A/C full blast at work. I have no idea what the humidity was for yesterday, but I am going to go out on a limb and say, “High.” There is lots of good advice on staying cool and avoiding heat related illnesses and cessation of all bodily functions. Needless to say, I will not be following much of it today.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, coffee and cola: Wine. Lots and lots of wine was consumed last night. Coco says, “tell everyone hangover is bad and it ruins your sunday.” Public Service Announcement: Hang overs suck and mess up your Sundays.
- Avoid going out in the blazing sun or heat when possible: Going out after I am done with this post.
- Wear a hat: Don’t own a hat.
- Avoid intense or moderately intense physical activity: Cycling to Tachikawa.
- Plan to go out early in the morning or evening when it is cooler and smog levels may not be as high as in the afternoon: 14:00 is probably not a good time to be cycling around.
Technorati Tags: dailylife